Monday, June 1, 2009

Closets continued

These are just some more boring shots of the closet. But, here ya go...
This is the closet in the Master Bathroom. Again, these first two shots are before they moved out.

They used it as Laundry Room. We turned one of our half-baths into a Laundry room so we could make this a full closet in here.

Took out all of the shelves and primed it.


Then we closed off and sheetrocked over the water connections in the wall.


We had some floor guys come and repair the wood that had rotted from the leak in the washer.


We are big fans of The Container Store.


And here's the finished product!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I cannot believe that post about the tree hitting your house! CRAZY!!!! I'm impressed you are able to write about it with such a good attitude. I LOVE the doors in your house and on your closets. Things are really looking great and I can't wait to see it in person. I'm sorry I haven't been around to help, but maybe I could come over on one of Robbie's days off (so he could watch the girls) and I could help organize things. I really enjoy doing that and I would love to help when you get to that stage. I'll call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a Container Store in Chatty. Which means, you are frequently visiting ATL and I haven't had one phone call. Makes me sad! Call me!

    ReplyDelete